TERMS & CONDITIONS | SHOP
- The contract is only concluded with the written order confirmation from the seller to the buyer. With the order the buyer accepts our payment and delivery terms and conditions as well as the general terms and conditions of this website.
- The object of purchase remains the property of the seller until full payment has been made.
- Delays in the delivery of goods cannot give rise to the termination of a contract or compensation.
- We reserve the right to make partial deliveries in order to offer the best possible service.
- Items with reduced pre-sale prices are not discountable.
- Warranty for new goods is 24 months.
- The seller is only liable in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty.
- Shipping by DHL or any other appropriate service provider.
- Place of jurisdiction: Berlin, Germany.
- German law applies to contracts concluded in this way.
- Pursuant to Section 28 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the data required in the course of business (name, first name, full address, telephone number, email address) are processed, stored and treated confidentially using an EDP system in accordance with Section 33 (BDSG). A transfer to third parties is excluded. All data can be viewed by us at any time, can be changed or deleted.
- All offers are non-binding. The owner of the website expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer or to temporarily or permanently cease publication without prior notice.
- In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites (“hyperlinks”) that lie outside of the author’s area of responsibility, a liability obligation would only come into force if the author was aware of the content and it was technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the event of illegal content.The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages. The author has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. He therefore hereby expressly distances himself from all content on all linked / connected pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within the company’s own website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases set up by the author, the content of which can be accessed externally. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of information provided in this way, the provider of the page to which reference is made is solely liable, not the one who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
- This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If parts or individual formulations of this text should not, no longer or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
You can revoke your contractual declaration within 14 days without giving reasons in text form (e.g. letter, fax, email) or by returning the item. The deadline begins after receipt of this instruction in text form.
The revocation must be sent to:
CR Consult, Schumannsdieken 15, 40885 Ratingen, Germany
Consequences of Withdrawal
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received on both sides must be returned and any benefits drawn must be surrendered. If you cannot return the received performance in whole or in part or only in a deteriorated state, you may have to compensate us for the value. This does not apply to the surrender of goods if the deterioration of the goods is solely due to their inspection – as you would have been able to do in a shop. In addition, you can avoid the obligation to compensate for any deterioration caused by the intended use of the item by not using the item as your own property and refraining from doing anything that could impair its value. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. Items that cannot be sent as parcels will be picked up from you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your cancellation, for us upon receipt.